Friday, October 3, 2008

bishop send off

It's hard to believe how fast the summer flew by. This week I bid a fond farewell to Bishop by helping Tricia and Lesley celebrate their 40th and 38th b-days, respectively, in classic E Side style (read potluck + high flutin' alcoholic beverages minus Tricia's 40 ouncer). We had a great turnout with our Bad Ass Chick theme, and I finally got a chance to use my mobile theater with a screening of Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! Jascha helped me make a fairly successful chicken version of nam kao tod (modified from Pim's recipe). Special thanks to Karen, AT, Mixologist Michelle, Matt, and Janet for helping me pull it all together in just a week's time.

2 comments:

Tomatohead said...

and what a party!
A million thanks for putting it together while we were away. Folks are still talking about what a great time they had and how fun the flick was!

michelle p said...

Glad we could help you celebrate your bday.